Habislah kali ni..aku dan Cecilia tak mungkin boleh berjumpa!!
Once,both of me and Camilla tried to avoid ourselves from met or started any conversation,especially when we were busy,coz it sure will last hours. So,now since she moved out,I thought that it's over.But I was really wrong..really really wrong.This little Cecilia talk lots!!
Tonight,she got home at 11.30pm from her work place.She works full time during this summer holiday.I closed my room's door first,but when she arrived,she knocked it to give me the letters in her mail box that belongs to Camilla,so that I can returned them to her,as I wished.Then,everything started.
We talked and laughed together,again and again.We seem to have so many things to talk about (It's quite hard to do that with my little vocabullary and terrible grammar,but I made it).Then,since we had jumped into the conversation,it was just too hard to stop,for both of us.But luckily,she had to wake up early tomorrow coz she needs to catch the bus to her hometown.So,we managed to stop at 2am with everyone got into our own room,wished one onother good night and then locked the door right after.
She'll be away for a week summer vacation starting tomorrow,and we'll meet again probably on tuesday the week after.We had made a deal that we'll go for window shopping and stuff like that afterwards.She'll also prepare dinner for us two (this time I'll learn how to prepare the "Brun Saus" from scratch,not just from the instant one),and then I'll prepare her some Malaysian style food some times later. I'm eager to do all that!!
Vivix si Tonik Ajaib! Promosi Julai 2014
12 years ago
3 comments:
It's all about Cecilia or actually about you?! hahah..talk for hours, aku rasa mesti Cecilia tu yg terpengaruh dgn ko. ;p
askum hassilah.
peace...
kat norway ek?
which part of uk i that eh?
..stoopid Q from a lazy student.
meh le lawat southwest coast.
chan_z: Banyak aa ko.Bukan aku lah.Aku kan pendiam budaknya.haha.
mizzleli: Wslm wbh.Kite dok Oslo,Norway.Leli dok kat UK ek? Jauhnya kite nak kene gi.Tengoklah,insyaAllah bebila ade budget lebih nanti.. :D
aikly@Rudy: Sian gak kat diri sendiri sebenrnya,tp ape bleh wat.Hidup kene terus..mm..Thanks introduce Leli.Rudy take care jugak ye!Bile nak ade org 'take care'kan ni??hehe
Post a Comment